Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d Digital Portable Radio
Equipped with analog and digital modes, the VHF-band Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d two-way radio provides a smooth and simple transition from traditional analog communication systems to highly beneficial digital technology, making it advantageous for business applications such as construction, manufacturing, security, and more. This rugged radio is IP54 rated for reliable use in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments, and its 12-hour battery life (with the supplied battery) ensures dependability for long shifts.
The CP200d features 16 channels, selectable 1W or 5W output power, and automatic gain control, allowing consistent and intelligible communication with increased coverage area. It also supports Radio Management Suite for efficient batch programming of multiple radios. Thanks to its compatibility with a range of separately available batteries, chargers, headsets, earpieces, and surveillance kits, the CP200d can be adapted for optimal performance in numerous configurations.
- Analog/digital voice communications
- Dual-capacity direct mode (digital mode only)
- Decode-only transmit interrupt (digital mode only)
- Basic privacy (digital mode only)
- Customizable voice announcement
- RFID knob (optional accessory)
- Extended range direct mode (digital mode only)
- Emergency alert
- Decode-only radio inhibit (digital mode only)
- Decode-only remote monitoring (digital mode only)
- Quik Call II / MDC1200 capable
- Rx audio leveling
- Automatic gain control